How much will your Laundromat Consulting Services cost?
The cost of consulting depends on what we are consulting. We may charge you by the hour , by project or a fixed amount.
Since we Guarantee Measurable Results, a better question may be, what will be the value of our Consulting Services to you?
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." Warren Buffet
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped locate for you, a Laundromat that provided $100k net income per year, for the next 10 years?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped you grow and prepare your Laundromat to be sold at a $400k profit?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we advised you against spending ( The $850k you were planning ), building a new laundromat ( in the wrong area, that likely would have lost most of your investment )?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped turn your low profit Laundromat, into a real moneymaker?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped you find and purchase a Laundromat that replaces the income of a lost job?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped you build successfully, that Mega Wash you have been dreaming of owning?
What would be the value to you and your family, if we helped you acquire a Laundromat that provided supplemental income and a safety net in these uncertain times?
I want to buy a laundromat. Why do I have to pay a consultant, can't I do it myself?
Yes! You can absolutely buy a laundromat without any help!
But before you do, ask yourself the following questions.
- Have you ever owned a laundromat?
- Have you ever managed a laundromat?
- Have you ever evaluated a laundromat prior to a purchase?
- Do you know how to determine if the income being claimed by ( a broker or seller ) is correct ( remember, most Laundromats are cash businesses )? ( are you willing to bet your 50k to 1mil investment on it? )
- Do you know the proper systems to operate a: (Was n Fold operation, Drop Off Dry Cleaner, Dry n Fold operation, Pick up and Delivery Operation, Commercial Accounts)?
- Have you ever negotiated and received Seller Financing in a business purchase?
- Do you have access to and connections within the laundromat industry, allowing you to know when some of the best deals will be available ( before they go on the market or most likely will never go on the market )?
- Are you an experienced business purchase negotiator ( are you confident you can negotiate the best possible price and terms )?
- Are you familiar with and knowledgable about Laundromat equipment ( this is vital, as the equipment will be the most important hard asset you will be purchasing )?
If you answered NO to most of the above questions, your chances for a successful purchase are slim and we would strongly recommend you Do Not Purchase a Laundromat without professional assistance.
I own a laundromat. How can you help me grow, expand it, or operate it better?
There are so many ways to help you grow. It really depends on what you would like to do and the time you can invest.
We would first do an evaluation of your Laundromat, to determine its place within your market, it's service and product mix and how efficient it is operating.
Then we would recommend ways you can grow and increase your profit ( within the time, financial and involvement parameters you have outlined ).
Some of the expansion and growth possibilities include:
- WASH N FOLD
- DRY N FOLD
- DROP OFF DRY CLEANING
- PICKUP N DELIVERY
- EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
- ABSENTEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- PAYMENT SYSTEMS
I would like to build a Laundromat. How much will it cost and how can you help?
Let's start by understanding that building a Laundromat is a complicated venture. It involves 3 major projects simultaneously. Construction, Installation of Machinery and a New Business Startup. A mistake in one of these categories can derail the entire venture.
The cost depends on the size of the Laundromat, the area you want to build in, the condition of the building, the equipment used and the advertising and marketing required.
Even if you are an experienced Laundromat operator, you should have Consulting assistance when building a new Laundromat.
We can help, by filling the gaps of your knowledge and experience.
As an example: Sometimes a person that knows about equipment and construction, ventures into building a Laundromat. They think it will be a " piece of cake" , since they have plenty of experience in building more complicated things. So they go ahead and spend $600k building a beautiful Laundromat. Unfortunately a year later, they have lost their Laundromat and their investment!
What went wrong?
Many things. The person built in an area already well served by other Laundromats, spent too much money building a " beautiful Laundromat " , had no idea how to run the Laundromat as a business, hired the wrong people, and had no clue as to how to advertise and market the business.
Guaranteed Measurable Results! Your Biggest Risk Is Not Using Our Services TM